A big problem in the cities is transportation; every people need to move from their homes to their jobs; that's the main reason for people to buy a car; now we will teach you some advices that you have to consider when you buy a new car.
When you are going to buy a new car you must check if it is the car that you need; you can select your car with few questions:
- How many hours the car will be driven?
- Where are you going to drive your car?
- What use the car will have (family or load)?
- Do you will take kids in the car?
- Is easy to find parts for that car?
- The parts are cheap or expensive?
These are some questions that will help you to choose the car that you need. Ask sincerely and you will have the car that you need.
If you are going to buy a used car there are some advices that you have to consider. Now we can give you the most important advices when you check the car that you want to buy.
Visiting the seller:
Checking the car:
- Make the appointment for checking the car in the morning; this help you to check if the car is leaking oil or water.
- Arrive a half hour before the agreed time; you can see if the seller is preparing the car for the visit.
- Go with a friend; he can help you to notice problems that you can't discover by yourself.
- Check the papers of the car.
- Now when you begin to check the car take all the time that you need.
- Ask all you want to know about the car.
- Car body
- Is uniform the color in the car?
- The unions have the same distance in the Hood, trunk, doors and defenses?
- Can you stick a magnet in each metallic part of the car?
- All the tires are the same brand?
- Are they of the same size?
- Do they have the same wear?
- Does the car have auxiliary tire, jack and cross wrench?
- Is the board in good condition?
- Is the cover in good condition?
- The seats are comfortable and are easy to adjust.
- All the indicators are working well?
- The carpet smells to water?
- Is working the audio, alarm, heating and air conditioning?
- The engine turns on easily in the first try?
- There is any signal of water or oil leaking?
- The acceleration up or down by itself?
- The engine needs more power?
- The engine stills turn on when you turn it off?
- There is any light of advertisement in the engine or another light of the system?
- It's easy to make the changes in the gearbox?
- If the engine rpm increase but the speed doesn't, the clutch may be slipping.
- The gearbox change without grinding.
- Push the brake at different speeds in different times.
- The car turns when you slow suddenly?
- The manual brake keeping a firm?
- The tires are blocked when you push the brake suddenly?